We protect our homes, our cars, our belongings, but we often forget the importance of protecting ourselves. Life insurance does just that — providing financial protection to you and your family in the case of unexpected events. No matter where you are in life, a life insurance policy can help you at every stage and grow with you as your needs change. Where are you? Here are some of the ways life insurance may help:
- Establish yourself financially
- Protect co-signers or family from student debt should anything happen to you
- Ensure the people you love most are protected
- Provide income to handle expenses if something happens to you
- Help ensure your family can stay in your home
- Cover college expenses or pay off education debts
- Leave money for your family – free from federal income tax
- Provide financial stability and help protect the life you envision for your children
- Cover educational costs and even college
- Better prepare those who will be counted on to help raise your children should the unthinkable happen
- Set the foundation for your financial plan and future protection
- Protect co-signers, children or grandchildren from debt should anything happen to you
- Make sure your future is financially protected
- Cover unexpected long-term care, or final expenses
- Leave an inheritance behind
- Pay final expenses
- Provide emergency funds
- Help replace retirement income
- Help offset unexpected medical costs
Life Insurance Options
There are life insurance options for every stage of life and every coverage need. Whether you’re looking for the affordability of term life insurance, the lasting protection and cash value of permanent life insurance, or a combination of the two, our experienced agents will help you find the policy that’s right for you. Our Life Insurance Products Include:
Variable monthly premiums with a term length, beneficiaries receive a set amount.
Premiums usually don’t change, policy remains active if payments are made.
Guaranteed amount of protection, funds in the policy’s savings component are invested.
Permanent life insurance policy with a built-in savings component, the premium is flexible.
State chart requirements provided for informational purposes only. State minimums and required coverages vary by state and may change from time to time. Check with your state for up-to-date information or if you have questions about current state minimums.
Coverage subject to terms, conditions, and availability. Policy issuance is subject to qualifications. Allstate Insurance Company, Allstate Indemnity Company, Allstate Fire and Casualty Insurance Company, Allstate Property and Casualty Insurance Company, Northbrook, IL. © 2018 Allstate Insurance Company, Northbrook, IL.
Let Our Experienced Team Help You
Our team understands that navigating the life insurance process can be overwhelming. That’s why we patiently and thoroughly walk our clients through their coverage options, compare premiums and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each plan. Together, we’ll determine the type of life insurance that best suits your needs, so you can feel confident knowing your family is financially secure.